4*s Sport & Family Hotel Alpenblick
Sport, Spa, Family
We are a traditional family-run business with a lot of heart and love of detail!
- TOP quality & value: 100% recommended on Holidaycheck.at
- Top location near the slopes: only 1 minute with the free ski bus to the Areitxpress
- 408 kilometers of slopes, 121 lifts, 99 huts, skiing in Zell am See - Kaprun - Saalbach - Hintergelmm - Leogang - Fieberbrunn
- 1,300m² wellness, pool & saunas: in- & outdoor pool
- Fit KITCHEN delicious cuisine: healthy, conscious, sustainable
- Alpenblick spa: personal consultation, massages, beauty treatments, clinically effective bio-cosmetics
- "SEGL'S Power Place" gym with Supervised FitMindBody program
- Alpi Club child care: Mon.–Fri., in- & outdoor playground
- Weekly activity program: live music, sports, yoga
What makes us unique
Since the extension of our hotel in summer 2020, we have been following our core values more than ever: health, family, and sports.
Your hosts, the Segl family
4*s Sporthotel Alpenblick recommends
@SPORTRESORTALPENBLICKZELLAMSEE ON INSTAGRAM
Share your happy moments: #sportresortalpenblick #happymoments #aktivurlaub #zellamseekaprun
Frequently Asked Questions from our Guests
Which Hotel Alpenblick vacation offers are there?
Sport & Fitness
Our supervised FitMindBody program was designed by our licensed trainers and takes place 7 days a week. Private personal training sessions with our trainers can also be arranged.
Personal coaching to take home - the practical app by TechnoGymiCloudMyWellness offers advice even after your vacation is over.
In our calendar you will find the different highlights of Sport Resort Alpenblick:
- Workouts & yoga retreats
- Fitness workshops & body camps
- Hatha yoga retreats
- Mental training modules
In SEGL's weight room we offer various services:
- Individual performance diagnostics
- Individual training plan
- Individual training supervision
- Bioimpedance analysis for weight-reduction programs
Outside of our gym there is also a rich offer of activities in Zell am See.
- Guided hikes
- Golf courses at the Zell am See-Kaprun golf club
- Mountain biking & skyvern in the Salzburg Alps
- Ski & snowboard courses
- cross-country skiing, ski tours
Pool & Wellness
Our large wellness area measures 1,300 m² and offers an indoor and outdoor pool on 140 m² as well as:
- New mountain lake on 430 m² with garden & sunbathing area, sun terrace with roof & fire circle
- Sauna area with Salzburg sauna cabin, bio-herb sauna, steam bath & infrared sauna
- Comprehensive SPA offering
- Garden & resting area with winter garden, "Mystic room" resting room, "Quiet Alp" resting room with waterbeds, garden with lawn, barefoot path, Kneipp basin and sun plateau with lake view
- Day SPA for day guests
Beauty & Fitness
Individually tailored beauty & body treatments, deeply relaxing massages, high-tech anti-aging treatments, high-end regeneration with clinically effective bio-cosmetics, SPA, wellness & beauty vacation for women, teens, and men as well as kinesiology are at the center of our offers at Beauty Hotel Alpenblick in Austria.
Further included services
The 4*S Hotel Alpenblick offers numerous included services. We did not only renovate our hotel, we are also always trying to improve ourselves. Apart from our
- comprehensive wellness, SPA, and fitness offers we also offer
- gourmet breakfast and 4-course dinners in the evenings,
- live music,
- free WLAN in the entire hotel,
- ALPI CLUB child care Mon-Fri,
- and much more…
We are happy to help you at the front desk!
Can I bring my dog?
Pets cost € 15,- a day without food and € 30,- for the final cleaning. Dogs are allowed upon request.
What is there to discover in Zell am See?
The Zell am See-Kaprun region has something to offer 365 days a year. Due to its central location it is easy to reach various destinations and places to do sports.
- Skiing & snowboarding in 3 different ski areas: Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See, and Ski Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Snowshoeing and winter hiking on Schmittenhöhe
- Bathing in one of 3 lidos on Lake Zell
- Sledding in the Ice Arena directly at the glacier
- Cycling & mountain biking around Zell am See
- Trips to Kaprun mountain reservoirs, Sigmund Thun gorge, Krimml Waterfalls & Großglockner High Alpine Road
- and much more
Which kinds of boarding options does Hotel Alpenblick offer?
When booking you have the option between half board and simply bed and breakfast. Half board comprises
- a rich and healthy breakfast
- buffet dinner in the evenings with culinary seductions and different theme nights
- a daily delicious 4-course meal of your choice with salad bar
- a weekly gala dinner with champagne reception
- For kids we have a great extra buffet.
Breakfast buffet: 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Dinner: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
We offer a vegan option for dinner. In our fit KITCHEN a four-course meal with an alkaline focus, which is also vegan, is prepared daily.
And our cooks are responsive to any other wishes you may have.
What times are check-in and check-out?
The rooms and suites are always available on your day of arrival at about 3 p.m. If you should arrive before 10:30 a.m., you are welcome to have breakfast at the hotel.
You would like your room before 3 p.m.? No problem. We will only charge 50% for the day and you can have your room earlier. Just let us know when you book.
We ask you to please vacate your room by 11 a.m. on your day of departure.
You are welcome to use the spa on your day of arrival & day of departure.