4*s Sport & Family Hotel Alpenblick
Sport, Spa, Family
We are a traditional family-run business with a lot of heart and love of detail!
- TOP quality & value: 99% recommended on Holidaycheck.at
- 1,300m² wellness, pool & saunas: in- & outdoor pool, 3,000m²-large garden
- Fit KITCHEN delicious cuisine: healthy, conscious, sustainable
- Alpi Club child care: Mon.–Fri., in- & outdoor playground
- Weekly activity program: live music, sports, yoga
- Top location in Zell am See: only 2 min. from Areit gondola & 3 min. from lido
- Spacious resort, much space in the mountains, the lake, and the lidos
- Testing station in Zell am See and at Tauernklinikum hospital
- NEW: "Happy Moments" bar, lobby and reception area with fire lounge
- NEW: Alpenblick mountain lake, hotel terrace and garden
- Alpenblick spa: personal consultation, massages, beauty treatments, clinically effective bio-cosmetics
- NEW: "SEGL'S Power Place" gym: 300m² with the most modern equipment by Technogym
- Supervised FitMindBody program–7 days a week
- Personal training, performance diagnostics, nutrition consultation
- Covid 19 information and prevention
- You can find more on all topics in our summer and winter magazines.
What makes us unique
Since the extension of our hotel in summer 2020, we have been following our core values more than ever: health, family, and sports.
Your hosts, the Segl family
4*s Sporthotel Alpenblick recommends
A beautiful, newly-renovated hotel offering everything the heart desires. The sauna & spa are especially nice. Great food. Helpful staff. We celebrated our engagement here.
rated by Verena T. on Tripadvisor in August 2020
I recommend the hotel 100 %
Wonderful hotel, the nicest hosts, modern interior, renovated in style. Suitable for families with kids as well as lovebirds.
rated by Stanka on HolidayCheck in August 2020
Super hotel very friendly staff, exceptional room. Phenomenal breakfast and dinner. They have a nice swimming pond and another gym. Have been there four times and will continue going there - relaxing and great. And can use everything with the Zell am See card.
rated by Walter on HolidayCheck in August 2020
Well-equipped family hotel, located at a bus station from which the most important destinations can be reached. Food, service, and reception cannot be topped. We would have liked to experience an evening with folk music in the bar.
rated by Robert on HolidayCheck in September 2020
Very nice stay at a very good price (summer card)
Very elegant hotel with a very nice spa, very wholesome and good breakfast buffet, summer card included.
rated by Gerhard on Booking.com in October 2020
Perfect location for doing any sport and the spa offers are incredible! Various saunas, steam baths, and a large, perfectly heated pool for indoor and outdoor swimming. The spa staff are really too kind and very professional. My girlfriends and I were delighted 😊
rated by Chpe12 on Tripadvisor in February 2020
Great hotel - highly recommended
Super hotel! Highly recommended! We were there as a family. Large rooms with a large bathroom, very nice interior, clean. Great food, very friendly staff. Nicely renovated hotel and many tourist destinations!
rated by Marlene on HolidayCheck in July 2020
@SPORTRESORTALPENBLICKZELLAMSEE ON INSTAGRAM
Share your happy moments: #sportresortalpenblick #happymoments #aktivurlaub #zellamseekaprun
Frequently Asked Questions from our Guests
Who is the 4*S Sport Resort Alpenblick for?
Our 4-star superior hotel in Zell am See caters to all people who are active and athletic.
Active families enjoy the entire variety of the region as well as a caring children's program. We like to help our big and small guests with planning their leisure activities.
For families we offer special hotel services:
- ALPI CLUB child care, ages 3-8: all year, Mon-Fri
- Cool Kids Fun, ages 8-12: in summer, Mon-Fri, every day a cool trip
- Teenager Summer Days, ages 12-16: in summer, 7 days a week, a cool event each day
- Kids' buffets: children's menu and ice-cream buffet
- Kids' wellness: large pools & mountain lake, children's massages & treatments
- Play castle: the older kids have their own playroom with games consoles, air hockey table, darts & many other games
- Adventure playground with sand-mud installation and tree-house
- Children's ski rental via our partner Bründl Sports
- Our own petting zoo: our ponies Thessa und Lilly and our goats enjoy having visitors
- Garden with senses path, fireplace, climbingwall & house on stilts
- Mermaid swimming in summer for all kids up to the age of 13
- Trail leading from the hotel for a walk around Lake Zell
The family program does not end here - it gets even better when considering all the hiking, winter sport and water adventures that are possible in the Zell am See-Kaprun region.
The Zell am See region is especially popular because of its variety. During winter vacation 3 ski areas are especially commendable. In summer Lake Zell beckons as well as the many possibilities for hiking and trips.
Zell am See is paradise for people who do sports, and with our holistic sports and nutrition concept we are able to support our guests in the best possible way. And all those who wish to witness the IRONMAN can do so in the perfect setting with a great view of the competition.
For couples we also have tailored offers. For active couples a vacation in the Zell am See region is especially great because there is so much to do. In addition, our wellness & SPA area and our gala dinner with live music create a feel-good oasis and are perfect for some time off à deux.
Which Hotel Alpenblick vacation offers are there?
Sport & Fitness
Our supervised FitMindBody program was designed by our licensed trainers and takes place 7 days a week. Private personal training sessions with our trainers can also be arranged.
Personal coaching to take home - the practical app by TechnoGymiCloudMyWellness offers advice even after your vacation is over.
In our calendar you will find the different highlights of Sport Resort Alpenblick:
- Workouts & yoga retreats
- Fitness workshops & body camps
- Hatha yoga retreats
- Mental training modules
In SEGL's weight room we offer various services:
- Individual performance diagnostics
- Individual training plan
- Individual training supervision
- Bioimpedance analysis for weight-reduction programs
Outside of our gym there is also a rich offer of activities in Zell am See.
- Guided hikes
- Golf courses at the Zell am See-Kaprun golf club
- Mountain biking & skyvern in the Salzburg Alps
- Ski & snowboard courses
- cross-country skiing, ski tours
Pool & Wellness
Our large wellness area measures 1,300 m² and offers an indoor and outdoor pool on 140 m² as well as:
- New mountain lake on 430 m² with garden & sunbathing area, sun terrace with roof & fire circle
- Sauna area with Salzburg sauna cabin, bio-herb sauna, steam bath & infrared sauna
- Comprehensive SPA offering
- Garden & resting area with winter garden, "Mystic room" resting room, "Quiet Alp" resting room with waterbeds, garden with lawn, barefoot path, Kneipp basin and sun plateau with lake view
- Day SPA for day guests
Beauty & Fitness
Individually tailored beauty & body treatments, deeply relaxing massages, high-tech anti-aging treatments, high-end regeneration with clinically effective bio-cosmetics, SPA, wellness & beauty vacation for women, teens, and men as well as kinesiology are at the center of our offers at Beauty Hotel Alpenblick in Austria.
Further included services
The 4*S Hotel Alpenblick offers numerous included services. We did not only renovate our hotel, we are also always trying to improve ourselves. Apart from our
- comprehensive wellness, SPA, and fitness offers we also offer
- gourmet breakfast and 4-course dinners in the evenings,
- live music,
- free WLAN in the entire hotel,
- ALPI CLUB child care Mon-Fri,
- and much more…
We are happy to help you at the front desk!
How far is it to the lake, the center, and the ski areas?
The Strandbad Seespitz (lido) and thus the lake are only a walk of about 8 minutes away.
The center of Zell am See can be reached by car in about 3 minutes, on foot it is a walk of about 20 minutes.
The valley station AreitXpress - Schmittenhöhe is only 2 minutes on the ski bus, which is part of the included services of the hotel.
The ski bus takes about 10 minutes to 3K K-onnection Kaprun in the ski areas of Maiskogel and Kitzsteinhorn. Our winter guests profit additionally:
- In-house ski instructor in your ski hotel Alpenblick
- Ski passes conveniently available at the front desk
- first tracks in the snow with the Segl family
- free child care from Monday to Friday, 3-9 p.m.
Can I bring my dog?
Pets cost € 15,- a day without food and € 30,- for the final cleaning. Dogs are allowed upon request.
What is there to discover in Zell am See?
The Zell am See-Kaprun region has something to offer 365 days a year. Due to its central location it is easy to reach various destinations and places to do sports.
- Skiing & snowboarding in 3 different ski areas: Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See, and Ski Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Snowshoeing and winter hiking on Schmittenhöhe
- Bathing in one of 3 lidos on Lake Zell
- Sledding in the Ice Arena directly at the glacier
- Cycling & mountain biking around Zell am See
- Trips to Kaprun mountain reservoirs, Sigmund Thun gorge, Krimml Waterfalls & Großglockner High Alpine Road
- and much more
Which kinds of boarding options does Hotel Alpenblick offer?
When booking you have the option between half board and simply bed and breakfast. Half board comprises
- a rich and healthy breakfast
- buffet dinner in the evenings with culinary seductions and different theme nights
- a daily delicious 4-course meal of your choice with salad bar
- a weekly gala dinner with champagne reception
- For kids we have a great extra buffet.
Breakfast buffet: 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Dinner: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
We offer a vegan option for dinner. In our fit KITCHEN a four-course meal with an alkaline focus, which is also vegan, is prepared daily.
And our cooks are responsive to any other wishes you may have.
What times are check-in and check-out?
The rooms and suites are always available on your day of arrival at about 3 p.m. If you should arrive before 10:30 a.m., you are welcome to have breakfast at the hotel.
You would like your room before 3 p.m.? No problem. We will only charge 50% for the day and you can have your room earlier. Just let us know when you book.
We ask you to please vacate your room by 11 a.m. on your day of departure.
You are welcome to use the spa on your day of arrival & day of departure.