in Zell am See
Between Mountains, Lake, and Glacier
Zell am See offers a very good infrastructure, more than 40 different sports, and a diverse Alpine landscape, 365 days a year!
Zell am See is centrally located for various day trips. Due to a good road and rail connection, it is possible to arrive at many beautiful day trip destinations within an hour.
All year round
- Wellness & SPA at the hotel
- Weekly program at the hotel live music, athletic activities, yoga
- New 300m² "SEGL'S Power Place" gym
- Supervised FitMindBody program – 7 days a week
- Trips & activities
- Sights in Zell am See
- Casino Zell am See
Frequently Asked Questions from Our Guests
In summer, which activities besides swimming and wellness are there?
These numerous activities offer adventures:
- Cycling & freeride
- Golfing in Zell am See
- Activities connected to the IRONMAN
- Water sports on Lake Zell
- Mountain reservoirs in Kaprun
- Großglockner High Alpine Road
- National park center in Mittersill
- Krimml Waterfalls
- Antique cars & more at Vötter's automobile museum: 200 car exhibits from the 50s & 70s
The many sights and events invite you to undertake an outing even in rainy weather.
In winter, which activities besides skiing and snowboarding are there?
Besides having fun on the slopes, Zell am See-Kaprun has much more to offer:
- Cross-country skiing & ski touring
- Ice-skating in the skating rink in Zell am See
- Hiking & snowshoeing
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride through the nature reserve of Zell am See
- Sledding fun for the entire family
The many sights and events invite you to undertake an outing in any weather.
Are there any discounts for activities?
There are discounts and advantages all year round:
- With the SKI ALPIN CARD you can enjoy the 3 skiing areas Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun with only one ticket. In addition to the lifts and slopes, various attractions are included in the ticket price.
- From 15 May to 15 October, the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card with over 25 destinations is included in the price as well as all packages! You will receive the card at the front desk upon arrival and can use it as often as you like.
- With the mobility card Pinzgau-Zell am See-Kaprun you can be on the go in an environmentally friendly way & completely for free. The card is included in your stay!
Are there any special offers for children?
Yes, there are. In both summer and winter, we have tailored offers especially for kids, youths, and families at the ready.
In summer, ALPI'S play meadow, the Maiskogel family mountain, and Schmittenhöhe beckon:
- Feed ponies and sheep in our barn
- Mermaid swimming in the hotel pool
- A ride with the Maisi Flitzer roller coaster on Maiskogel
- "Schmidolin's Baptism of Fire" hiking trail on Schmitten, our backyard mountain
- A ride in the "Schmidolin's Bike" e-motocross park
- "Mystical Forest" hiking trail on Schmitten
In winter, children may enjoy a variety of snowy entertainment:
- The ALPI CLUB offers child care also in winter
- Numerous ski schools and ski camps will turn your kids into real slope racers
- Sledding on Schmittenhöhe
- Tobogganing action on the Maisi Flitzer
- A day on the ice in the skating rink in Zell am See
Which options for a night out are nearby?
Besides the excellent cuisine of the restaurants, you can also enjoy the nightlife in numerous bars, pubs, and après-ski bars such as the Pavillon Kaprun and the Baumbar.
The events calendar is also full of seasonal affairs and things to do. Something is always happening here!
Which events take place in Zell am See?
Trips, outings, and other events take place all year long. There is something for everybody. Whether it is a family outing to the Schmidolin's Baptism of Fire trail, guided hikes on Mt. Kitzsteinhorn or the water show in Zell am See - the events are as diverse as the region itself.
You can find the various events that take place over the year here.