4*s Sport Resort Alpenblick
We, the Segl family and the Segl CREW, welcome you whole-heartedly!
Since the extension of our hotel in summer 2020, we have been following our core values more than ever: health, family, and sports.
Our new, innovative offers in the areas of nutrition, beauty, and regeneration create even more relaxation & lightness.
This is what makes us unique:
- 🏅🏆HolidayCheck Award 2023 in the category Top 10 Award Hotels Austria 🏅🏆
- Fitness, mind & body: Sports are our life and part of our culture.
- Wellness & regeneration: Our large wellness & spa offering will leave you relaxed and contribute to your regeneration after doing sports.
- Family: First-class child care and a large offering of sports & adventure.
- fit KITCHEN: Healthy & conscious food without any compromising of good taste.
- You can find more on all topics in our summer and winter magazines.
"The wind does not decide the destination, only the sail and the navigator do. Together we will sail to the destination of your vacation dreams!"
Christine & Georg Segl
FAQs from our Guests
What makes Sport Resort Alpenblick unique?
We focus significantly more on sports than others. In combination with clever regeneration and our new Fit KITCHEN cuisine, we are able to offer you a unique "well-fit" vacation from top to bottom.
Our new "love your look" concept and our great family offer meets the requirements of our guests and starts with what will be most important in the future: your health, your needs, and your well-being. For you and your entire family!
Can I bring my dog?
Pets cost € 15,- a day without food and € 30,- for the final cleaning. Dogs are allowed upon request.
Who is Sport Resort Alpenblick for?
We cater especially to people who are active and athletic.
Zell am See is paradise for people who do sports, and with our holistic sports and nutrition concept we are able to support our guests in the best possible way. And all those who wish to witness the IRONMAN can do so in the perfect setting with a great view of the competition.
Active families enjoy the entire variety of the region as well as a caring children‘s program. We like to help our big and small guests with planning their leisure activities.
Which trips can I take with children in Zell am See-Kaprun?
We offer tailored options especially for children, teenagers, and families for both summer and winter.
In summer, ALPI's play meadow, the family mountain Maiskogel, and Schmittenhöhe beckon:
- feed ponies and sheep in our barn
- mermaid swimming in the hotel pool
- go for a ride with the Maisi Flitzer on the Maiskogel
- hiking trail "Schmidolin's Feuertaufe" (Schmidolin‘s Baptism of Fire) on the Schmitten
- go for an e-motocross ride in the park "Schmidolin‘s Feuerstuhl" (Schmidolin‘s Bike)
- "Mystical Forest" hiking trail on the Schmitten
In winter, children may enjoy a variety of snowy entertainment:
- The ALPI-CLUB provides loving child-care in winter as well.
- Numerous ski schools and ski camps will transform your children into real slope racers.
- Sledding on the Schmitten
- Sled action on the Maisi Flitzer
- A day on the ice in Zell am See's ice-skating rink
Is there a vegan option for meals?
Yes, we offer a vegan option. In our fit KITCHEN a four-course meal with an alkaline focus, which is also vegan, is prepared daily.