Anti-Age & Time to shine
04 September - 30 October 2022
from € 1.384 per person
incl. feel-good package
The skin is a mirror of the soul - but also of nutrition, exercise, stress levels, environmental influences ... With the scientifically-based, holistic Méthode Physiodermie based on the purest plant active ingredients and biomimetic technologies, our skin becomes the mirror of our health and well-being.
Méthode Physiodermie - Natural power and state-of-the-art technology in synergy
Méthode Physiodermie follows the same approach in all its applications and its purely herbal product lines: identify the causes of abnormalities and rebalance the skin's appearance on a holistic basis using individualised, 100% herbal active serums in combination with the latest technologies and biomimetic processes. Essential for the restoration of balance is an in-depth individual analysis carried out by means of typology based on ancient knowledge. To achieve a sustainable result, Methodé Physiodermie is based on the holistic principle of T3Cure: Typology, Technology, Treatment.
5 Overnight stays
- Alkaline diet against the signs of the times - you start the day with an acid-alkaline detox breakfast to cleanse the body naturally: Choice of alkaline foods from the buffet such as warm porridge, millet porridge or chia pudding with fruit, good morning smoothie, warm ginger water, etc.
- Two Bergblut organic detox juices daily.
- In the evening, vegan or alkaline detox menu with fresh and seasonal foods
- Drink plenty of fresh Grander water to keep your body hydrated
- Individual skin analysis & anamnesis
- 1 detoxifying Physiodetox facial treatment, 55 minutes
- 1 Physiotoning facial treatment - natural lifting, 85 minutes
- 1 Physiodetox body treatment, 55 minutes
- 1 Morphodigestive abdominal treatment to support bowel function, 25 minutes
- 1 Curative Wrap - detoxification wrap & body shaping
- Compilation of an individual care programme for the home spa
Supervised Fit Mind Body Programme
- Sporting activities in the fresh air stimulate the metabolism, promote blood circulation to the kidneys and liver and stimulate the lymphatic system
- Our Fit-Mind-Body exercise programme is based on six pillars and supports your detox cure: wake-up-run, Tabata training, abdominal workout, fascia training, cycling, hiking, etc.
- Use of the panorama fitness room on over 300 m² with high-tech equipment from the TechnoGym Artis line
- ALPENblick" sports drink bottle
- Free bike hire
- incl. all benefits of the summer and mobility card
Spa & Wellness
- Panorama Water World: Indoor & outdoor pool with whirlpool loungers and mountain view
- Alpenblick mountain lake with 430 m² garden & sunbathing area, covered sun terrace and fire circle
- Natural Kneipp facility from the hotel's own spring
- Refreshing Alpenblick spring
- Idyllic barefoot path with stream
- Spacious sunbathing area at the Alpenblick mountain lake with four-poster beds, relaxation loungers and Hollywood swing
- Sauna area Reich der Sinne with Salzburg sauna hut, bio sauna, amethyst steam bath, textile steam bath and infrared cabin
- Relaxation rooms: Mystic room, winter garden, quiet alpine pasture with heated waterbeds
5 nights from
*excl. local tax: € 2.05 per person and night