mountainbiking on the Kitzsteinhorn (c) David Schultheiss - Activity holidays in autumn - 4* Sporthotel Alpenblick
- 3 nights including Alpenblick half board
- A mountain bike tour with your host Georg Segl
- Hiking excursions
- Running trail in Zell am See
- Alpenblick sports flask
- 1,300sqm spa area
- Spa bag with cosy bathrobes
- Complimentary spa admission until 6pm on the day of departure
- Free parking at the hotel
Active holidays in Zell am See
Nowhere else in Austria will you find such a breathtaking combination of primordial glacier worlds, majestic mountains and tranquil lakes as in Zell am See-Kaprun in SalzburgerLand. It is a setting that makes your active holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun a unique experience for runners, Nordic walkers, cyclists, hikers and golfers alike!
- Keep on running in Zell am See: varied running trail routes and forest tracks, easy walks around Lake Zell, 160km of beautifully maintained routes, 17 signposted and two unsignposted routes gladden the hearts of runners and Nordic walkers in autumn.
- Cycling holidays in Salzburg: mountain biking, freeriding trails, e-bike touring, leisurely cycle rides and road racing routes plus the perfect cycling infrastructure with e-bike charging stations, cycle hire and plenty of refreshment stops mean that Zell am See-Kaprun is also a leading cycle sport destination in autumn.
- SalzburgerLand – a paradise for hikers: hundreds of beautifully signposted hiking trails offer superb conditions – even in autumn – with themed trails which hold plenty of interest for leisurely walkers and Nordic walking fans.
- Deluxe golfing holidays in Zell am See-Kaprun: 36 holes and a further five golf courses nearby make Zell am See-Kaprun a top-class golfing destination. The two 18-hole championship courses, Kitzsteinhorn and Schmittenhöhe, offer beautifully kept fairways in a picturesque autumn setting.
- Free! Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card: enjoy numerous services and discounts until 15 October. The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card gives you free cable car and lift transport on the Schmittenhöhe, Kitzsteinhorn and Maiskogel mountains, as well as free use of public transport, admission to the Kaprun Alpine reservoirs, boat trips on Lake Zell and much more.
Your active autumn holiday in Zell am See
Gentle running trails through the glorious autumnal scenery, hundreds of signposted cycling routes and activities around Lake Zell, seven golf courses and the many hiking and Nordic walking trails mean that Zell am See-Kaprun is an ideal autumn destination for active holidaymakers. Our Sporthotel Alpenblick offers a perfect base for your active holiday in Austria. Return to the hotel after your outdoor pursuits and find relaxation in our sauna, restoration with a massage and refreshment in our indoor-outdoor pool area with panoramic mountain views. The Sporthotel Alpenblick provides plenty of action, wellbeing and culinary delights!
for our guests
- Panoramic water realm:
Spanning 140sqm; with interconnected indoor and outdoor pools along with whirlpool loungers and benches – all with spectacular views of the mountains.
- A kingdom of the senses:
Features a bio herbal sauna, Salzburg sauna hut, infrared cabin, a family steam room and an amethyst steam room.
- Relaxation areas:
Relax, unwind and feel great in a variety of relaxation areas, such as the winter garden in the pool area, the mystical ‘dream space’, the sauna relaxation room and our ‘Stille Alm’ area with waterbeds.
- Fitness and cardio:
Get fit in our gym with treadmill, summit trainer, cross trainer, bikes, adjustable multi-function bench, abductors and adductor exercise machines, power tower, and with supervised fitness classes.
- Your stay:
Spacious and cosy rooms and suites feature attractive, colourful furnishings and all the comforts you need. From single rooms to luxury suites we have accommodation to suit every requirement. Find out more.
Healthy breakfast buffet, 4-course dinner with a choice of dishes and salad buffet, weekly gala dinner with a sparkling aperitif and skier’s snacks and après-ski in the winter
- Other services:
Welcome drink on arrival, live music in the evenings, first tracks in the snow with proprietor Georg and plenty of other fun activities, free Wi-Fi in the lobby and in all rooms, from mid-December, free ski and glacier bus directly from the hotel, teenager’s room with computer games, table football and more, computer with a secure browser for children, children’s playroom
Alpenblick in Zell am See
Experience the extraordinary at the Hotel Alpenblick. Leave your cares behind. Time for a break. Enjoy the luxury of nature. Take in the views and relish culinary delights. Discover a new sense of wellbeing. Seize the day, and bask in the pleasure of the moment. Create memories and draw inspiration for the future. For a holiday that lasts for many future tomorrows. Because that’s what happens when you have a change of scenery.
Experiencing the beauty of the surroundings. The glorious views. Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but it also comes from within. Here at the Alpenblick we take good care of it. Where the Alpine skyline is within reach - and your thoughts and dreams know no boundaries. Carried – always – by elemental water: refreshing and invigorating. Immerse yourself in our indoor-outdoor pool area with panoramic mountain views before enjoying a massage to pamper body, mind & soul.
Crystal magic and Alpine charm. So close to heaven. Glacier and ice. Après-ski and walker’s rest. Being and feeling on top of the world. Flying high. As one. Free. Old questions. New answers. Won’t stop the world going round, but might give your own cosmos pause for thought. Here tranquility reigns supreme.