- 7 nights in an Orchidee double room including Alpenblick half board
- 6-day ski pass
- Alpenblick inclusive services
- €50 wellness voucher per room
- 1,300sqm spa area
- Spa bag with cosy bathrobes
- Complimentary spa admission until 6pm on the day of departure
- Ski bus next to the hotel – 2 minutes to the cable car
- Ski instructor at the hotel
- 100% snow guarantee on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier
- Free hotel childcare
- Free parking at the hotel
This Package is in the Silvester Week not bookable.
Ski holiday in Zell am See
With 138km of slopes at an elevation of 3,029m, you’ll be glad the ski season in Zell am See-Kaprun lasts from autumn right through to spring. The Kitzsteinhorn glacier’s 41km of slopes open as early as October and give carvers and snowboarders a chance to impress at altitudes of between 2,000m and 3,029m. With spectacular runs and smooth pistes, freeride routes and snow parks, ski tours and cross-country ski trails – variety and fun come in equal measure here for all skiers, whether big or small, beginner or pro. As the snow begins to fall, the Schmittenhöhe – one of SalzburgerLand’s most popular ski resorts – invites ski lovers to relish its 77km of pistes. This ski resort has it all: incredibly versatile and easy-going slopes, sunshine and fantastic panoramic views of up to 30 peaks above 3,000m. The Maiskogel in Kaprun is particularly well-known for family-friendly skiing and offers 20km of perfectly prepared pistes.
Skiing in in Zell am See
- Glacier skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn from autumn to spring
- Black Mamba – the steepest piste on the Kitzsteinhorn with a 63% incline
- 5 freeride routes on the Kitzsteinhorn
- Kitzsteinhorn summit restaurant – Salzburg’s highest restaurant
- Top-class ski destination, the Schmittenhöhe
- Funslope XXL on the Schmittenhöhe
- New areitXpress on the Schmittenhöhe – no queues, be on the slopes in record time
- Panoramic view of 30 peaks above 3,000m from the Schmittenhöhe
- Family skiing paradise Maiskogel Kaprun
- Fast complimentary ski bus connections in all directions every 15 minutes – bus stop right outside the Sporthotel Alpenblick, your ski hotel in Zell am See-Kaprun
- Ski passes available from hotel reception for your convenience
- Zell am See-Kaprun ski hotel
Sporthotel Alpenblick – ski hotel in Zell am See
Close to three fantastic ski resorts with 138km of slopes for skiers and snowboarders, the Sporthotel Alpenblick offers the perfect base for your ski holiday to SalzburgerLand. A free ski bus takes you from right outside the Sporthotel Alpenblick to the slopes every 15 minutes. Ski passes are available from reception for your convenience. After fun on the slopes, the Alpenblick ski hotel in Zell am See-Kaprun invites to relax and unwind in its 1,300sqm wellness and spa area.
for our guests
- Panoramic water realm:
Spanning 140sqm; with interconnected indoor and outdoor pools along with whirlpool loungers and benches – all with spectacular views of the mountains.
- A kingdom of the senses:
Features a bio herbal sauna, Salzburg sauna hut, infrared cabin, a family steam room and an amethyst steam room.
- Relaxation areas:
Relax, unwind and feel great in a variety of relaxation areas, such as the winter garden in the pool area, the mystical ‘dream space’, the sauna relaxation room and our ‘Stille Alm’ area with waterbeds.
- Fitness and cardio:
Get fit in our gym with treadmill, summit trainer, cross trainer, bikes, adjustable multi-function bench, abductors and adductor exercise machines, power tower, and with supervised fitness classes.
- Your stay:
Spacious and cosy rooms and suites feature attractive, colourful furnishings and all the comforts you need. From single rooms to luxury suites we have accommodation to suit every requirement. Find out more.
Healthy breakfast buffet, 4-course dinner with a choice of dishes and salad buffet, weekly gala dinner with a sparkling aperitif and skier’s snacks and après-ski in the winter
- Other services:
Welcome drink on arrival, live music in the evenings, first tracks in the snow with proprietor Georg and plenty of other fun activities, free Wi-Fi in the lobby and in all rooms, from mid-December, free ski and glacier bus directly from the hotel, teenager’s room with computer games, table football and more, computer with a secure browser for children, children’s playroom
Alpenblick in Zell am See
Experience the extraordinary at the Hotel Alpenblick. Leave your cares behind. Time for a break. Enjoy the luxury of nature. Take in the views and relish culinary delights. Discover a new sense of wellbeing. Seize the day, and bask in the pleasure of the moment. Create memories and draw inspiration for the future. For a holiday that lasts for many future tomorrows. Because that’s what happens when you have a change of scenery.
Experiencing the beauty of the surroundings. The glorious views. Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but it also comes from within. Here at the Alpenblick we take good care of it. Where the Alpine skyline is within reach - and your thoughts and dreams know no boundaries. Carried – always – by elemental water: refreshing and invigorating. Immerse yourself in our indoor-outdoor pool area with panoramic mountain views before enjoying a massage to pamper body, mind & soul.
Crystal magic and Alpine charm. So close to heaven. Glacier and ice. Après-ski and walker’s rest. Being and feeling on top of the world. Flying high. As one. Free. Old questions. New answers. Won’t stop the world going round, but might give your own cosmos pause for thought. Here tranquility reigns supreme.