• winter holiday - wellness holiday in SalzburgerLand - 4* Sporthotel Alpenblick
- 4 nights for the price of 3 for 2 guests in an Orchidee comfort double room including Alpenblick half board
- Alpenblick inclusive services
- 1,300sqm spa area
- Spa bag with cosy bathrobes
- Complimentary spa admission until 6pm on the day of departure
- Ski bus next to the hotel – 2 minutes to the cable car
- Ski instructor at the hotel
- 100% snow guarantee on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier
- Free parking at the hotel
Winter wellness holiday in the skier’s paradise of Zell am See-Kaprun
An exceptional skiing and wellness holiday awaits at the Sporthotel Alpenblick in the ski resort of Zell am See-Kaprun. Take a break from the everyday and simply relax on a winter wellness holiday with Alpenblick half board. The Kitzsteinhorn, Schmittenhöhe and Maiskogel ski resorts offer skiers and snowboarders a total of 138km of slopes with perfect conditions and guaranteed snow. There are also many places in the Salzburg region where you can go ski touring, cross-country skiing and snow shoeing. The Schmittenhöhe has incredibly versatile yet easy-going slopes, sunshine and fantastic panoramic views of up to 30 peaks above 3,000m. The Maiskogel in Kaprun is particularly well-known for family-friendly skiing and offers 20km of perfectly prepared pistes. You can really let off steam at 3,000m above sea level on the Kitzsteinhorn as you navigate slopes of all difficulty levels and find plenty of places to leave your tracks in the powder snow. Accomplished skiers can test their skills on the Black Mamba, the steepest piste in the Alpine region with a 63% incline.
Skiing highlights in Zell am See
- Glacier skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn from autumn to spring
- Black Mamba – the steepest piste on the Kitzsteinhorn with a 63% incline
- Five freeride routes on the Kitzsteinhorn
- Kitzsteinhorn summit restaurant – Salzburg’s highest restaurant
- Top-class ski destination, the Schmittenhöhe
- Funslope XXL on the Schmittenhöhe
- New areitXpress on the Schmittenhöhe – no queues, be on the slopes in record time
- Panoramic view of 30 peaks above 3,000m from the Schmittenhöhe
- Family skiing paradise Maiskogel Kaprun
- Fast complimentary ski bus connections in all directions every 15 minutes – bus stop right outside the Sporthotel Alpenblick, your ski hotel in Zell am See-Kaprun
- Ski passes available from hotel reception for your convenience
- Zell am See-Kaprun ski hotel
Sporthotel Alpenblick – ski hotel in Zell am See
As well as being the perfect base for your ski trip to Salzburg, the Sporthotel Alpenblick in Zell am See-Kaprun is one of the best wellness hotels in the region. Enjoy the 1,300sqm wellness and spa area, with access until 6pm on day of departure. Facilities include saunas, a 140sqm indoor-outdoor pool area with panoramic mountain views and Jacuzzi loungers, a fitness studio with treadmills, summit trainer, cross trainer, bikes, adjustable multi-functional bench, abductor/adductor trainers and a combination power tower while the mystical ‘dream space’ and waterbed zone invites to relax and unwind.
for our guests
- Panoramic water realm:
Spanning 140sqm; with interconnected indoor and outdoor pools along with whirlpool loungers and benches – all with spectacular views of the mountains.
- A kingdom of the senses:
Features a bio herbal sauna, Salzburg sauna hut, infrared cabin, a family steam room and an amethyst steam room.
- Relaxation areas:
Relax, unwind and feel great in a variety of relaxation areas, such as the winter garden in the pool area, the mystical ‘dream space’, the sauna relaxation room and our ‘Stille Alm’ area with waterbeds.
- Fitness and cardio:
Get fit in our gym with treadmill, summit trainer, cross trainer, bikes, adjustable multi-function bench, abductors and adductor exercise machines, power tower, and with supervised fitness classes.
- Your stay:
Spacious and cosy rooms and suites feature attractive, colourful furnishings and all the comforts you need. From single rooms to luxury suites we have accommodation to suit every requirement. Find out more.
Healthy breakfast buffet, 4-course dinner with a choice of dishes and salad buffet, weekly gala dinner with a sparkling aperitif and skier’s snacks and après-ski in the winter
- Other services:
Welcome drink on arrival, live music in the evenings, first tracks in the snow with proprietor Georg and plenty of other fun activities, free Wi-Fi in the lobby and in all rooms, from mid-December, free ski and glacier bus directly from the hotel, teenager’s room with computer games, table football and more, computer with a secure browser for children, children’s playroom
Alpenblick in Zell am See
Experience the extraordinary at the Hotel Alpenblick. Leave your cares behind. Time for a break. Enjoy the luxury of nature. Take in the views and relish culinary delights. Discover a new sense of wellbeing. Seize the day, and bask in the pleasure of the moment. Create memories and draw inspiration for the future. For a holiday that lasts for many future tomorrows. Because that’s what happens when you have a change of scenery.
Experiencing the beauty of the surroundings. The glorious views. Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but it also comes from within. Here at the Alpenblick we take good care of it. Where the Alpine skyline is within reach - and your thoughts and dreams know no boundaries. Carried – always – by elemental water: refreshing and invigorating. Immerse yourself in our indoor-outdoor pool area with panoramic mountain views before enjoying a massage to pamper body, mind & soul.
Crystal magic and Alpine charm. So close to heaven. Glacier and ice. Après-ski and walker’s rest. Being and feeling on top of the world. Flying high. As one. Free. Old questions. New answers. Won’t stop the world going round, but might give your own cosmos pause for thought. Here tranquility reigns supreme.