4*s Wellness Hotel Alpenblick Zell am See
You can look forward to enjoying our generous wellness & SPA area on 1,300m² (1,555yd²), our new mountain lake, a heated in- and outdoor pool, and our top-class sauna world.
Our Wellness Highlights
- Panorama water world: indoor & outdoor pool with whirl loungers and view of the mountains
- New "Mountain Lake" swimming pond with a surface of 430m², garden & sunbathing area with a new roofed sun terrace and fire circle
- Sauna landscape: 90°C Salzburg sauna cabin, 60°C organic herbal sauna, steam bath, infra-red sauna
- Garden and relaxation area: winter garden, mystical resting room, resting room "Quiet Alp" with waterbeds, garden with sunbathing area, barefoot path, and sun plateau with lake view
- New – "SEGL'S Power Place" gym: 300 m² with the most modern equipment by Technogym and view of the mountains
- Supervised FitMindBody program 7 days a week with workouts, yoga
- Matchless beauty, body & soul treatments – tailored to your type
- FitKitchen – our gastronomical offer for athletes & the health-conscious
- Day SPA for day guests
We are a traditional family business with a lot of heart and a great love of detail.
98% of our guests recommend us on holidaycheck.at!
Frequently Asked Questions from Our Guests
What are the spa offers at Hotel Alpenblick?
What are the opening hours of the wellness & spa area?
Our water and sauna world is open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Due to covid-19, the sauna opening hours have been extended to last from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sauna sessions require pre-registration. Each time slot lasts 20 minutes with 15 minutes of sauna time.
Which included services in the wellness & spa area are there?
The use of the saunas, the pool landscape, the fitness area, and the relaxation area are included in the hotel price.
You can find the prices for our treatments in the spa folder.
Are there wellness & spa offers for children?
Yes, we offer tailored packages as well as individual services, which can be booked.
You can find the specific offers detailed in our spa folder.
What are the prices for wellness, fitness, and day spa?
|Monthly pass||€ 75,-||€ 150,-||€ 85,-|
|Semi-annual pass||€ 400,-||€ 530,-||€ 250,-|
|Annual pass||€ 750,-||€ 999,-||€ 450,-|
|Day spa||€ 25,-|
|Day spa+fitness||€ 35,-|
|Evening admission from 6 p.m.||€ 15,-|
See here for the included services in the day spa.