Start summer 2020 with the Sporthotel Alpenblick’s early summer specials in the holiday region of Zell am See-Kaprun! 4 nights from €525 per person
Explore new unlimited skiing in Zell am See-Kaprun
SKI ALPIN CARD – 1 ticket for 3 premium ski regions
UNLIMITED SKIING IS FINALLY HERE! 408km of slopes, 121 lifts, 100% snow guarantee on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier and maximum skiing fun in Austria’s three premium ski regions – Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun. Experience them all with just one ticket – the SKI ALPIN CARD – from the 2019/20 ski season. Info: With the ALPIN Card, you pay the same price for one-day, multi-day, season and annual passes in all three ski areas.
Maximum skiing fun in SalzburgerLand
At long last, the Schmittenhöhe is connected to Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn via Section I of the zellamseeXpress, allowing visitors to access the panoramic Schmittenhöhe ski area from the Glemm Valley. PLUS: The new K-ONNECTION takes you from the centre of Kaprun straight to the glacier ski area with 100% snow guarantee.
NEW: SKI ALPIN CARD – 408km of slopes – unlimited skiing in SalzburgerLand
The opening of the zellamseeXpress Schmitten and K-onnection Kitzsteinhorn – two major projects – paves the way for one of Austria’s largest and most varied joint ski areas. Enjoy maximum skiing opportunities when you take a trip to Zell am See-Kaprun!
NEW: zellamseeXpress – explore a wonderful new valley: Section I of the zellamseeXpress lays the foundations for one of Austria’s largest ski areas. The cutting-edge, 10-person monocable gondola transports skiers and snowboarders from the Glemm Valley straight to the Schmittenhöhe ski area. Natural snow piste 68 takes you straight back to the zellamseeXpress lower terminus in Viehhofen.
NEW: K-onnection – ski in & out from Kaprun to the Kitzsteinhorn: The project of the century is finally complete! Kaprun is now connected to the Kitzsteinhorn – and therefore the glacier – via the Maiskogel with two new cable cars. Ski in and ski out from the centre of Kaprun straight to the glacier and back again! The brand new, state-of-the-art 3K Kaprun-Kitzsteinhorn-K-onnection takes visitors from the Maiskogel to the Kitzsteinhorn, the first tri-cable gondola in SalzburgerLand.
SKI ALPIN CARD FAMILY PLUS: 47 themed slopes, routes, children’s facilities, snow parks & 408km of slopes with 1 ticket – enjoy THE BEST OF THE ALPS on a family ski holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun!
3 premium ski regions
endless fun exclusive to this part of the Alps
Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- One of Austria’s largest ski areas
- 270km of slopes, 70 cable cars and lifts
- 140km blue, 112km red and 18km black runs
- Numerous snow parks
- Freeride Park
- Floodlit slopes
- Toboggan runs
- More than 60 cosy huts
Schmittenhöhe Zell am See: panoramic and family ski resort
- Unique panorama and wonderful view of mountainous Zell am See
- 77km of slopes, 27 lifts
- Various themed slopes for all ages
- Funslope XXL, Skimovie slope, Skiline.cc altitude measurement
- Fun Park
- Kinderskiparadies for children
- 23 eateries and much more
Kitzsteinhorn glacier & Maiskogel Kaprun
- Glacier skiing & snowboarding from autumn
- 61km of slopes, 23 lifts
- 100% snow guarantee
- Salzburg’s only glacier ski area
- Top of Salzburg panoramic platform at 3,029m
- World-class snow parks
- Freeride routes near the lifts
- Central Maiskogel family holiday region
- 16 mountain restaurants & rustic huts
Planning a ski holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun? The Sporthotel Alpenblick is the perfect base – for fans of skiing, snowboarding and anyone looking to make the most of their holiday.
ALPENBLICK FAMILY: We are family-friendly! Spacious family rooms sleeping up to 7, family wellness, ALPI kids’ club, youth room and much more.
ALPENBLICK ACTIVE: Great activity programme, indoor & outdoor sports – get fit for the slopes and extraordinary winter experiences in Zell am See-Kaprun!
ALPENBLICK DELIGHTS: Indulge in our spa area, relax with a beauty treatment, or enjoy a glass of wine at the bar, a romantic candlelit dinner or a Casino evening. Let’s celebrate love!
Why choose the Sporthotel Alpenblick?
- At the heart of the action in one of the Alpine region’s largest and best ski areas
- Free ski bus right outside the hotel – just 2 minutes to the Areitbahn Schmittenhöhe cable station and direct to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area
- Ski instructor at the hotel
- Ski passes available from hotel reception for your convenience
- Be the first to draw tracks in the snow with the Segl family
- Free childcare Monday to Friday 3 – 9pm
- 1,300sqm spa area with panoramic indoor/outdoor pool, saunas, steam room, family steam room, relax & fitness rooms
- Alpenblick half board with welcome drink, breakfast buffet, five-course dinner with a choice of dishes and salad buffet, kids’ buffet
The Sporthotel Alpenblick’s Cool Kids Fun package guarantees fun with sports and games.
7 nights for 2 adults and 1 child from €2,114
Enjoy a golfing holiday with your family and tee off on some of the best courses in the region.
7 nights for 2 adults and 2 children from €2,320
Train on the original Ironman 70.3 course in Zell am See and get into shape.
7 nights for 2 adults and 2 children from €2,320
A romantic holiday can’t get any better than this, with first-rate spa options, fine dining and sports.
4 nights for 2 people from €1,322